NO – because of our special ball-bearing hinges these doors are easy to open and close. Some homeowners claim they are easier than their old timber doors!
Yes! Our doors can be made to order. We can make our doors to the exact dimension of your existing door opening.
Absolutely! In fact, our Limited Lifetime Warranty is the best of any iron door manufacturer. A Limited Lifetime Warranty on door structure and 2 years on the finish.
Sure. “contact us” and we can mail you one, or you can click on “Shop”.
Other door companies apply primer hoping to prevent rust. Iron Doors Arizona first uses pure zinc galvanising before our catalytic primer is applied making our doors the most rust-resistant iron doors available! Our limited warranty backs up our commitment to quality, 2 years on the finish and a 10-year warranty on door structure.
Our large selection of hand forged handles and deadlock come as an additional charge.
Included in the price! Our doors come with dual pane, low-e tempered glass – clear, frosted, patterned options, just to name a few.
Our glass panels swing open! Swinging the panels open provides complete access to both sides of the glass for cleaning. It also means you can open the glass panels anytime for ventilation or conversation without ever unlocking your secure WROUGHT IRON SHOP doors.
Our metal screens conveniently pop out for you to be able to clean by water hose or by hand. It also means you open the glass without any concern of outside bugs or leaves entering your home.
If you order one of our doors that are in inventory we can install in a matter of days. If you custom order a special door, it will take approximately 8-12 weeks.
Timber doors need extensive maintenance. Timber doors are prone to “moving and changing shape”. Timber doors must be stained and sealed every few years to prevent rotting and keep them looking good. Any door over eight feet tall probably does not have a warranty. Iron Doors Arizona doors need no maintenance, will not change shape or warp and come galvanised for marine grade corrosion protection.
Unfortunately, at this time Iron Doors Arizona does not make ballasts or gates, but we do partner with the best manufacturers to ensure they can be made with the same design!
We can custom design a door just for you! Your project is only limited by your imagination.
Other iron doors are usually thin and lightweight 1.5mm to 1.9mm, come without glass and have a fibreglass or aluminium threshold which is caulked between the door jams and can lead to water infiltration.
- 12 gauge steel frames and panels
- All scroll work is 5/8″ solid steel
- All doors are sand blasted to the metal to treat any rough areas
- Interior dual pane glass panel opens for ventilation and cleaning
- 5/8″ Low-E insulated glass (clear or obscure available)
- Heavy duty barrel hinges with grease fittings
- Door frames are 1-1/2” x 6” (with optional 2” extenders available)
- Door panels are 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ tubing
- 5 year limited warranty
- All units are 2-bore with holes 2-1/8″ x 2-3/4″ setback – 5-1/2″ on center (passive and active)
- Frames and panels fully insulated with polyurethane foam
- Door frames are standard – inserts interchangeable
- Weatherstrip for door frame and glass frame to reduce air or water penetration
- Bronze threshold is part of the frame not separate
- Arizona code approved